Building Insurance in Northern Ireland
Your home is likely to be your most valuable financial asset. It therefore important to get insurance cover to keep your home protected against incidents that can destroy or damage it. A Home Insurance Building policy will cover this, at Refresh Financial Service NI we can offer you a competitive quote on building insurance in Northern Ireland.
What's covered in Building Insurance?
A Home Insurance Building policy covers the costs of restoring damage caused to the insured building and agreed accommodation expenses following an insured event, until the property is restored to normal living conditions.
It is vital to keep your Home protected against damage. Refresh Financial Services can provide first class home Building insurance for you, in Belfast, Newry, Warrenpoint, Kilkeel.
In addition the home building insurance policy has the following benefits:
- Covers properties with up to 6 bedrooms.
- Covers loss or theft of keys of your home.
- Covers loss or damage to plants, shrubs and trees in the garden.
- 24 Hour Home Emergency Helpline.
- Your insurance cover is unaffected if you leave your home unoccupied for up to 60 days.
- Covers the cost of alternative accommodation in the event that your home is unfit to live in following an insured event.
What's not covered in Building Insurance?
There are certain things that are not included in a Home Insurance Buildings policy, these are outlined below:
- Loss or damage by certain events occurring after the insured property has been left unoccupied for more than 60 consecutive days.
- Any loss or damage caused by wet rot or dry rot.
- Storm or flood damage to fences, hedges and gates.
- Subsidence damage to the grounds around your home such as terraces, patios, drives, footpaths, walls, hedges, gates, fences, drains. Unless your home is damaged at the same time and by the same cause.
Refresh Financial Services offer our clients option extras with home insurance in Northern Ireland. To find more information on the Building Insurance Extra Option click Here.