Get Covered for less.
A Home, Building and Contents Insurance Policy covers you for the following:
- The costs of restoring damage caused your home.
- Accommodation expenses paid for following an insured event, until the property is restored to normal living conditions.
The insurance also covers the costs of loss or damage caused by a wide range of events such as flood, storm, fire, subsidence, escape of water, theft and vandalism.
In addition the Home, Buildings and Contents Insurance policy will have the following benefits:
- Covers homes with up to 6 bedrooms.
- Covers loss or theft of keys.
- 24 Hour Home Emergency Helpline.
- Covers loss or damage to plants, shrubs and trees in the garden.
- Your insurance cover is unaffected if you leave your home unoccupied for up to 60 days.
- Covers the cost of accommodation in the event that your home is unfit to live in following an insured event.
- Covers theft of contents from your outbuildings.
- Covers business equipment if you or your family work from home.
- Covers cost of replacing food in your freezer that has been spoilt by accidental change in temperature in your freezer.
- Replacement items are settled on a new for old basis (if they can't be repaired).
What's not covered?
- Loss or damage by certain events that occur after the property has been left unoccupied for more than 60 consecutive days.
- Any loss or damage caused by wet rot or dry rot.
- Storm or flood damage to fences, hedges and gates.
- Subsidence damage to the grounds around your home such as terraces, patios, drives, footpaths, walls, hedges, gates, fences, drains. Unless your home is damaged at the same time and by the same cause.
- Theft, malicious damage or vandalism while you are out or asleep and the property has not been secured as set out in the policy.
- A cover limit applies to any individual valuable i.e. items of jewellery, gold and silver articles, furs, clocks, watches, pictures, works of art, sculptures and collections of stamps, medals or coins, unless specified on your certificate.
Refresh Financial Services offer our clients option extras with home insurance in Northern Ireland. To find more information on the Home Insurance Extra Option click Here.