Do I need Home Insurance if I’m Renting?

Many people who rent their homes believe that their landlord is responsible for ensuring that their belongings are protected. Yes, many landlords have Buildings Insurance, however more than likely they don’t have Contents Insurance as the contents are not theirs to protect.

It is the responsibility of the tenants to take out contents insurance to cover their valuables. So, if you are renting and decide not to take out contents insurance, if there was a fire or burglary, your belongings would be lost and you wouldn’t be able to claim any money back. This is why, for your own peace of mind and financial security, it is important to invest in contents insurance.

Our Contents Insurance Policies enable you to be protected from fire, theft and accidental damage (optional extra). Our highly skilled and knowledgeable advisor’s will be able to answer any queries you may have about the policy before you take it out.

Refresh Financial is based in Northern Ireland and our members of staff are qualified and trained to be able to provide you with the best advice. Phone today on 028 417 52062 to get a quote or fill in a contact form and we will phone you back – at a time convenient to you!

, , , ,

Comments are closed.