Competitive Contents Insurance in your area
Your home contents are likely to be worth a valuable amount. It is therefore important to get contents insurance cover. We can offer you a competitive local Quote on Content Insurance.
It is vital to keep your contents protected against incidents that can destroy or cause damage to them. Refresh Financial Services can provide first class contents insurance for you, in Belfast, Newry, Warrenpoint, Kilkeel.
Home-owners aren't the only people who need house insurance!
If you rent a house, it's more then likely your landlord will have buildings only insurance to protect their property. If the property was burgled your landlord would ONLY be able to claim for the cost of repairing any damage caused to their property. However, your stolen contents would NOT be covered or have insurance. This is why it is important to have contents Insurance.
Many people underestimate the value of all the items in their home. Potentially, this could be thousands of pounds.
Obviously, some items will have sentimental value and will therefore be irreplaceable. However, contents insurance can help protect the financial value of the items in your home and help make sure you’re not left out of pocket if the unexpected happens.
We'll help you get the best contents insurance quote and find the right policy for all your possessions.
What's covered Contents Only Insurance?
A Contents Insurance policy covers the costs of loss or damage caused by a wide range of events such as flood, storm, fire, subsidence, escape of water, theft and vandalism.
In addition the insurance policy has the following benefits:
- Insurance Cover for theft of contents from your outbuildings.
- Insurance Cover for business equipment if you or your family work from home.
- Insurance Cover for the cost of replacing food in your freezer that has been spoilt by an accidental change in temperature in your freezer.
- Replacement items are settled on anew for old basis (if they cannot be economically repaired).
- Your insurance cover is unaffected if you leave your home unoccupied for up to 60 days.
What's not covered?
Below is a list of things that won't be covered by your insurance policy:
- Loss or damage by certain events occurring after the property has been left unoccupied for more than 60 days.
- Theft, malicious damage or vandalism while you are out or asleep and the property has not been secured as set out in the policy.
- A cover limit applies to any individual valuable i.e items of jewellery, gold and silver articles, furs, clocks, watches, pictures, works of art, sculptures and collections of stamps, medals or coins, unless specified on your certificate.
Refresh Financial Services offer our clients option extras with contents insurance in Northern Ireland. To find more information on the Contents Insurance Extra Option click Here.